Friday 27 May 2011

Bored

So nothing really good or bad is happening. Its just a lazy day and I'm procrastinating on my homework. I now have about 1 1/2 essays to write. Fortunately I have all day, and after I finish these I'm allowing myself to watch an epic movie. And once my 5 hour rehearsal is over tomorrow, I shall see a movie and have awesome chocolate with my boyfriend and it shall be epic.

Yesterday was a bit weird. Good and bad elements. But, it ended and today is, well, today. Kinda wish I could go out and do something, but I can't. Ah well, nothing wrong with staying in occasionally. Dad was supposed to take me driving, but being Dad that backfired.

Turns out I'm actually really good at procrastinating. But I guess I have done a fair bit of the work I was supposed to today. And there is still ages, and if I can have it done before dinner (lasagna YAY!!!!!!!!!) then I can just relax with my ultra-violent movie afterwards :D

No comments:

Post a Comment