Wednesday 18 May 2011

Not At School

I'm at home. This is annoying, I want to be at school. Unfortunately I only just gained the strength to push myself into a sitting position and even stand up. I'm not sick, just... weak. Not sleeping well, so I'll start taking the sleeping pills for that. I'm battling the anorexia again (its weird, I hate writing the word, and I haven't said it out loud yet) I almost didn't eat anything last night. Eventually forced myself to have some rice. I hated what I was doing, but I did it. Thinking that may be a contributing factor in why I feel so weak.

The 'not being at school' thing is so annoying because in a fortnight I have 4 SACs in 2 days :S I'll be ok for them providing I get organised, but I'd like to actually be at school to be finishing the work and stuff. I mean, doing my own study and getting notes from my friends is one thing, but actually being in class would be even more useful.

Definitely going to school tomorrow though. I'll eat some more tonight and take a sleeping pill. I can't afford to be missing all this school, not with all the SACs coming up. Now I don't know whether studying right now or not is a good thing, but it feels right so I'm going to do some. Because right now, School comes before Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment