Monday 20 June 2011

Been A While

So yeah, haven't posted for a while. Not that anybody really cares, I think Lian is the only person who ever reads this. Thing is, I haven't posted because life hasn't been bad. I mean, yeah, things haven't always been brilliant, and actually, some real shit has happened since I last wrote, but things always turned out ok.

I'm really just writing here now because I'm bored. I'm not good at bored. But I just realised what hell this term has been. Between school, Cloudstreet, drama ensemble, the eating thing, problems with friends and things to do with my relationship, this term has been insane. I can't say I liked it. It was hard. I did want to give up. But I somehow got through it and I'm still here today, it seems. Not quite sure how.

I am hoping term three is easier though. I'll take school, I can deal with school. And as a part of school, I'll start working on my drama exam solo, which will be hard and stressful, but I think I'll enjoy it so thats not too bad. I'm also open to minor problems with friends, because they're pretty unavoidable. While I'd like to say no issues in my relationship, I'd be an idiot to think that everything is going to go perfectly smoothly next term. Shit happens, you know? But I reckon everything that might happen will eventually be ok again. We're good at that, it seems.

So yeah, thats my thoughts. Boring, I know. Get over it.

1 comment:

  1. Tip for curing boredom: blog more. Not just about bad stuff, but about the super duper high stuff too. (Although I'd prefer it if you kept stuff you did with Sam private...) I mean stuff like getting a new cd, seeing a gig, winning something, saying how awesome you are and more stuff like that.
    Have fun tomorrow. At home. All day. I hate you. Jokes, love you really :D

    ReplyDelete